Brian Bendis etc
So I managed about three-and-a-half episodes before I finally lost all hope of this show every being watchable.
Read the comic instead. It’s really rather good.
Crisis in Six Scenes
Universally panned by the press and viewers alike. I don’t understand why. Crisis is really your typical Woody-movie sliced into six servings. And with an absolutely hilarouis final act, too. I guess TV-people just hate Woody.
Not a comedy, as a lot of people claim, but a tragedy. And a gripping one at that. Performed and arranged like a theatre play, it basically portrays a bunch of people being miserable, with next to no music, and no audience.
War & Peace
Not up there with Bondarchuk’s 1966 masterpiece, but still a good watch.
So I finished True Blood, in a manner of speaking.
- S1: Boring. Vampires are stupid. Vampire bill is the worst actor ever.
- S2-3: Nailbiting suspense. Vampires are still stupid.
- S4: Bloody stupid vampire-and-wicca-nonsense.
- S5: Yeah, yeah, respect the autharitah, yadda yadda. Zzzzz…
- S6: If you thought S4 was stoopid…
- S7: OMG WHAT IS THIS CRAP?? I’m outta here!
What to watch: Season 1 – Season 3.